If you love local good quality food, then this tour is for you! Your tour starts from the Cruise Ship Terminal in Liverpool and includes:
- Your own choice of refreshments at the picturesque Afonwen Antiques Centre and Edenshine café which has scrumptious home made scones and cakes and serves tea or coffee as it should be from your own tea or coffee pot!
- Travelling along the scenic Vale of Clwyd our next stop is in the historic Welsh market town of Ruthin, where we have a locally sourced 2-course lunch
- Our next stop is Patchwork Paté and an entertaining talk and taster session. Margaret Carter set up the company on the tiny stove in her back kitchen and re-wrote the hymn sheet on how to produce paté. Her products are now used by royalty and stars, so secret she can’t even name them. Following the taster session there is time to browse the shop.
- Our final stop will be at the newly extended Tweedmill Factory Outlet, where you can browse for those last minute souvenirs of Wales before we return to your ship.
The tour includes:
- A locally sourced 2 course lunch
- Afternoon fun taster session and talk at renowned Patchwork Paté
- Full guiding services for the day from a top level Blue Badge Tour Guide
- Fully air conditioned coach
The tour cost is £75.00 or USD112 per person based on a minimum of 12 persons per tour. Other prices for smaller or larger groups are available on request.
All tours operate year round with a qualified tour guide, subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers. Details on request from email@example.com or call Carole on 07582 093582 to discuss your needs.